On Thursday, 5th October Bury Business Group will be exhibiting at the Big Bury Business Expo. This fabulous bi-annual event is hosted by one of our members, thebestofBury and takes place at The Village Hotel, Bury.
As things stand over 300 people are expected to attend, and 50 business will be exhibiting, which makes it a fantastic opportunity for us to showcase what being a member of BBG can do for any business operating in the local area.
The most important things we want to get across to potential members of the group are:
- Networking is a great way to increase referrals, and generate income through increasing your business contacts
- BBG offers a cost effective way to do that with a one-off low-cost sign up fee, a £45pm membership fee which covers the cost of weekly meetings followed by a full English breakfast (continental options are also available), and no obligations for annual subscription
- We provide an opportunity to get your business in front of many local business owners and decision makers, making it a great way to meet new contacts, clients, suppliers and partners
- As the oldest networking group in the Bury area, we’re proud to have a reputation for being professional, yet friendly. As a group we focus heavily on meaningful relationships between our members who often collaborate and support each other, providing advice, expertise and the occasional shoulder to cry on for those moments when it all seems to get a bit too tough.
- It’s not the most important thing, but it’s up there – we have a good laugh! Many of our members have formed life-long friendships as a direct result of the group, and who can complaint about that?
The good news is it’s free to attend the Expo as a delegate, and you can pre-register for your tickets here.
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow, and will be happy to answer any questions you have about networking, or BBG specifically.
BBG Chair and Time Saving Hero