OH WOW!! HOW TIME FLIES. WE CANNOT BELIEVE ANOTHER YEAR HAS PASSED ALREADY!”
These are the words of Square Peg’s Director, Suzanne Edmonds, when asked for her thoughts on Square Peg turning 5 this year.
We have worked hard to make SQUARE PEG ASSOCIATES one of the most respected and successful recruitment agencies in the North West and we have always encouraged everyone to DREAM BIG. Our fundamental principle is personalisation, to you, the end user, client or candidate. Our ethos is to tailor our actions to your personal recruitment requirements. No Square Pegs in round holes so to speak.
“As a fully independent business, our focus has always been to ultimately provide a great service for our customers. Our journey has always been about relationships and trust. Many of our customers have become more like friends. This is how I always wanted to be in business and it makes the experience of business truly rich and rewarding. Understanding our client and candidate needs are at the heart of the unique approach to recruitment that Square Peg offer, and it is an ethos we focus on when developing the team.” said Suzanne reflecting on the business.
In the 5 years that Square Peg have been operating, they’ve achieved some major milestones:
- Securing Preferred Supplier status with local, national and global businesses
- Significantly increased our client base that includes small start ups to a large £130 million turnover businesses
- Grown our team from 1 – 5 staff
- Increased turnover year on year
- Moved into new office premises / secured hot desking partnerships across the NW
- Implementation of a new recruiter specific CRM system
- Moved onto Xero accounting software
- Member of The Best of Bury Business Community
- Taken part in numerous charity fundraising events
Our plans for the future include exciting developments in:
- Entering and judging NW Business Awards
- Building our team to include a Senior Level staffing structure
- Increasing our specialist sector offering by request from our long standing client base
- Continuing to organically grow whilst maintaining our high service levels and professionalism
- Strengthening our social media platforms and raise brand awareness
- Aim to become more of a paperless office and participate in environmental and corporate social responsibilities
Thank you all so much for your love and support to Square Peg. We are truly proud and grateful.